growsFresh - Beef - Hanger Steak - Grass Fed - Australian
Fresh made to order from Australia's premium grass fed Black Angus Beef (YG/YP Grade - highest grade youngest beef).
Our Hanger steaks are premium trimmed to provide a lean and clean tasting steak.
Hanger steak is known as the Butcher's favourite cut, it is actually considered one of the finest cuts on the animal, but unfortunately it is very small in size when compared to the other cuts like Rib Eye or Sirloin/Striploin.
Ideal for the BBQ or hot grill.
- Hanger (also known as Skirt) is taken from the plate, which is the lower belly of the animal. It is most prized for its flavour and often marinated and cooked over high heat to avoid toughness.
- Key Features
- Freshly vacuum packed with chilled fridge shelf life - 5 days
- Weight Selected is for an individually packaged steak
- Also available in a 1KG Bulk Buy (approx 2 - 3 pieces per pack)
- Click here for MLA cooking tips