Hazeldene's Free Range Chicken - Fresh Breast Kebabs - Australian
- This fresh Hazeldenes Free Range Chicken Breast is Accredited Free Range - natural and farm fresh direct from Hazeldenes Farm in Victoria Australia
- The chickens are processed at Hazeldene's farm and sent straight to the plane in Melbourne for us to receive the next day, packed and made available for you the next day. We manage the entire supply chain logistics to ensure product freshness and integrity. The chicken remains chilled in refrigerated transport and never frozen.
- Hazeldenes Free Range chicken is air chilled - this is different to most other chicken farms, who chill the chicken using water chilling after processing that can use additives and may allow the chicken to absorb water during the chilling process.
- Chicken breast kebabs are typically cooking on the grill or in the pan. These kebabs are lean and require a lower heat and slightly longer cooking time than chicken thigh kebabs.
- These chilled kebabs are made fresh to order in our own growsfresh facility. They are never made from previously frozen chicken.
- Key Features:
- 100% Antibiotic Free
- Raised on vegetarian diet
- Accredited by Australia’s RSPCA – a central group that assures the welfare of animals
- No Added Hormones or Steroids
- Air Chilled
What does is 100% Antibiotic free mean?
The birds have not received any kind of antibiotic at any time in their life. It is very common for antibiotics to be used across meat industries in Australia. Hazeldene’s Free Range chicken have no antibiotic growth promotants, no prophylactic antibiotics, no therapeutic antibiotics and no antibiotics of any kind ever.
Why is this important? Antibiotics are essential for human health, the more we are exposed to them, the less effective they are when we really need them. Taking all kinds of antibiotics out of food is the right thing to do.
Raised on vegetarian diet
Hazeldene’s Free Range chicken are raised on wholesome, vegetarian diet, consisting of grains, vegetables, seeds and legumes. They are never fed any animal by-products at all. Removing meat from feed ensures the birds never consumes resonant antibiotics from other animals, but also ensures the birds are consuming more plant based proteins. Plant based proteins contain unsaturated fats, rather than saturated. The has a great effect on the chicken meat quality, and you will find Hazeldene’s Free Range chicken breast is far more tender than any other brand.
- Freshly packed with chilled fridge shelf life - 3 days
- ACMF Food Safety and Handing