Cherry Tree Organics
Cherry Tree - Organic Beef - Fresh Premium Mince - Grass Fed - Australian
Cherry Tree Certified Organic Black Angus pure grass fed beef from Shane and Ann Blundy. The the finest grade fully sustainable Black Angus Beef.
The mince is much softer than other mince and holds higher moisture and nutritional levels being biodynamic (premium organic).
The fat in the Cherry Tree beef is pure lush organic grass fed beef fat now becoming more popular as people look back to have 'healthy fats' back into their diets. Pure grass fed beef includes Omega 3's. Popular with Paleo and Keta based diet plans.
This mince will make a delicious difference to your bubs first meals, family pasta, or dumplings, or your favourite comfort food spaghetti bolognese.
Made fresh each day for your order.
Portion size: 250g & 500g & 5kg (10 x 500g packs - 12% off)
We make it fresh to order and trim it to remove most of the fats. Super healthy lean mince for all the family.
Available in 250g or 500g packs, now vacuum packed to ensure freshness and integrity of premium grade beef mince. if not eating within a few days of arrival please place in the freezer and will be good for up to 6 months.
You will notice a difference between this mince, which is made only from fresh organic beef, it is softer and retains a higher moisture content, and being pure grass fed organic it carries significantly higher nutrient content.
Cherry Tree beef is made from pure Black Angus organic grass fed beef - from high rainfall areas in Southern Victoria. No other beef can claim this high provenance from Australia.
- Cherry Tree Organics beef is biodynamic:
- Certified USDA Organic
- Australian Certified Organic: Southern Cross No. 20119
- The beef genetics are the highest grade Black Angus beef, raised on high rainfall (40 inches plus a year) pure biodynamic organic lush grass and clover pasture. Currently no other organic beef on the market can claim this.
- Shane Blundy and his family has farmed Cheery Tree Downs using biodynamic organic methods for more than 30 years, well before organics starting becoming mainstream. Well before the English royal family adopted biodynamic farming methods for their own food.
- Key Features
- Freshly vacuum packed - note that the mince may turn to a darker colour after being vacuum sealed and does not affect the freshness or quality of the mince.
- Meat to Fat Content Ratio 90:10
- Chilled fridge shelf life - 5 days