Cherry Tree Organics
Cherry Tree - Organic Beef - Rump - Roast - Grass Fed - Australian
Black Angus Certified Organic beef from Cherry Tree Downs in Victoria Australia. Fresh pure grass fed rump roast, it is has a layer of beautiful pure grass fed beef fat across the top which renders down into the meat when roasting, making it like 'velvet' with a pure grass fed clean & crisp taste.
Cherry Tree Beef is now considered some of the finest Beef in the World, and the only Certified Organic Black Angus pure grass fed beef on the market. Velvet soft & nutrient dense.
Farmers Shane's favourite cut of beef.
Now considered to be some of the finest beef in the World.
Portion size: various
- Cherry Tree Organics beef is:
- Certified USDA Organic
- Australian Organic Certified - Southern Cross NO. 20119
- Rump is cut from the hindquarter and is a boneless piece of beef that covers the hip bone of the animal. An extremely versatile cut it can be roasted, pan-fried, barbecued, stir-fried or slow-cooked in a braise or casserole. It is a great full flavoured piece of beef.
- Key Features
- Freshly vacuum packed with chilled fridge shelf life - 5 days
- Click here for MLA cooking tips
- Click here for recipe and cooking times
- More recipes...