Cherry Tree Organics
Cherry Tree - Organic Lamb - Leg Mini Roast - Boneless - Grass Fed - Frozen - Australian
Cherry Organics Lamb is Certified Organic Australian fresh spring lamb. Considered some if the finest lamb produced in Australia, it is pure 100% grass-fed, velvety soft, generally leaner, and medium tasting.
When roasting allow of a little longer roasting time, normally 5 minutes per 1kg, pure grass fed Organic lamb fat takes a little longer to render or melt down and deliver a truly succulent roast.
Various sizes available.
Cherry Tree Organics lamb is reared slowly and naturally at The Blundy family farm — Cherry Tree Downs — in picturesque South Gippsland, Victoria. Shane and Ann only breed old style, British bred lamb renowned for their high-quality meat.
The lamb is much leaner but still velvety soft and delicious tasting medium flavour.
- Cherry Tree Organics lamb is slow grown pure natural on biodynamic high rainfall grass for its entire life. This means the a clean, crisp lamb taste, and so soft.
- The lamb is very soft, flavourful, and very moist when cooked. It is also very high in nutrient content, and most the key nutrients are stored in the natural fats in the lamb. Like our Wild Salmon the fats are very good fats for you.
- Grass-fed lamb has been shown to average at least 25% more omega-3s than conventionally fed lamb, including as much as 49% more ALA (alpha-linolenic acid, the basic building block for omega-3s). In our own nutritional profile of grass-fed lamb, we use a conservative average estimate of 40 milligrams of omega-3s per ounce of roasted lamb loin. That's 50% of the omega-3s in an ounce of baked cod fish or broiled tuna, and 67% of the amount in an ounce of sesame seeds.
- The lamb is certified organic under Australian and USA organic requirements:
- Certified USDA Organic
- NASAA Organic Certified
- Key Features
- Storage: Frozen. Please defrost in the fridge overnight before cooking.
- Useful life: approximately 5 days from receiving if stored in proper conditions, above, and in its original vacuum packed bag.