Cherry Tree Organics
Cherry Tree - Organic Lamb - Leg Steaks - Boneless - Grass Fed - Australian
Cherry Organics Lamb - Leg Steaks are Australian Certified Organic and 100% grass-fed and fully sustainable.
The highest quality Australian lamb, velvety soft & tender, mild in flavour and clean crisp taste and high natural Omega 3's that only comes from lush organic grass.
Ready for a light pan fry & BBQ grill, no need to sauce, marinades, and seasonings, pure clean grass fed flavour, without the chemicals from pesticides, herbicides and artifical fertilisers. Your body with love you for it!
Cherry Tree Organics lamb is reared slowly and naturally at The Blundy family farm — Cherry Tree Downs — in picturesque South Gippsland, Victoria. Shane and Ann only breed old style, British bred lamb renowned for their high-quality meat.
Portion size: various pack sizes
- Cherry Tree Organics lamb is slow grown pure natural on biodynamic high rainfall grass for its entire life. This means the a clean, crisp lamb taste, and so soft.
- The lamb is very soft, flavourful, and very moist when cooked. It is also very high in nutrient content, and most the key nutrients are stored in the natural fats in the lamb. Like our Wild Salmon the fats are very good fats for you.
- Grass-fed lamb has been shown to average at least 25% more omega-3s than conventionally fed lamb, including as much as 49% more ALA (alpha-linolenic acid, the basic building block for omega-3s). In our own nutritional profile of grass-fed lamb, we use a conservative average estimate of 40 milligrams of omega-3s per ounce of roasted lamb loin. That's 50% of the omega-3s in an ounce of baked cod fish or broiled tuna, and 67% of the amount in an ounce of sesame seeds.
- The lamb is certified organic under Australian and USA organic requirements:
- Certified USDA Organic
- Southern Cross Certified No.: 20119
- Key Features
- Storage: chilled approximately 4 degrees celcius
- Useful life: approximately 5 days from receiving if stored in proper conditions, above, and in its original vacuum packed bag.