Cherry Tree Organics
Cherry Tree - Organic Lamb - Sausages - Frozen - Australian
Cherry Tree Organics Lamb sausages, delicious mix of Certified Organic Lamb, fresh herbs and spices, and all natural organic casings.
Portion size: various sizes available.
Ingredients: Lamb, buckwheat flour, egg, sweet paprika, sweet curry, sea salt, mixed herbs, black peppercorns & natural casings.
They are made without fillers, preservatives, flavourings, and are gluten free.
Convenient and easy to grab from the freezer and pan fry within minutes. Simply add to a wrap of slice of bread and you have a delicious 'snag sambo' or serve on their own.
Cooking Instructions: Sausages can be barbecued, char-grilled, grilled, pan-fried or oven roasted. When cooking our sausages, the slower they are cooked the better they taste.
We recommend oven roasting at 120C for 20 minutes. If you cook them at too high a temperature their skins will burst.
It is true sausages contain fat – this gives them some of their flavour and keeps them moist. If you want to remove some of the fat we suggest you simmer or poach sausages for about 20 minutes prior to cooking.
- Cherry Tree Organics lamb is slow grown pure natural on biodynamic high rainfall grass for its entire life. This means the a clean, crisp lamb taste, and so soft.
- The lamb is very soft, flavourful, and very moist when cooked. It is also very high in nutrient content, and most the key nutrients are stored in the natural fats in the lamb. Like our Wild Salmon the fats are very good fats for you.
- Grass-fed lamb has been shown to average at least 25% more omega-3s than conventionally fed lamb, including as much as 49% more ALA (alpha-linolenic acid, the basic building block for omega-3s). In our own nutritional profile of grass-fed lamb, we use a conservative average estimate of 40 milligrams of omega-3s per ounce of roasted lamb loin. That's 50% of the omega-3s in an ounce of baked cod fish or broiled tuna, and 67% of the amount in an ounce of sesame seeds.
- The lamb is certified organic under Australian and USA organic requirements:
- Certified USDA Organic
- Australian Certified Organic - Southern Cross
- Key Features
- Storage: keep in the freezer for up to 3 months, defrost in the fridge overnight for cooking the next day.