Cherry Tree Organics
Cherry Tree - Organics Lamb - Loin Chops - Frozen - Australian
Cherry Organics Lamb is Australian Certified Organic and 100% grass-fed.
Lamb Loin chops include the Lamb Tenderloin and Lamb Sirloin with Bone in, very tender, soft and good quality of pure grassfed fat (healthy). This cut is at its best when cooked on a hot grill or BBQ.
Cherry Tree Organics lamb is reared slowly and naturally at The Blundy family farm — Cherry Tree Downs — in picturesque South Gippsland, Victoria. Shane and Ann only breed old style, British bred lamb renowned for their high-quality meat.
- Cherry Tree Organics lamb is slow grown pure natural on biodynamic high rainfall grass for its entire life. This means a clean, crisp lamb taste, and so soft.
- The lamb is very soft, flavourful, and very moist when cooked. It is also very high in nutrient content, and most the key nutrients are stored in the natural fats in the lamb. Like our Wild Salmon the fats are very good fats for you.
- Grass-fed lamb has been shown to average at least 25% more omega-3s than conventionally fed lamb, including as much as 49% more ALA (alpha-linolenic acid, the basic building block for omega-3s). In our own nutritional profile of grass-fed lamb, we use a conservative average estimate of 40 milligrams of omega-3s per ounce of roasted lamb loin. That's 50% of the omega-3s in an ounce of baked cod fish or broiled tuna, and 67% of the amount in an ounce of sesame seeds.
- The lamb is certified organic under Australian and USA organic requirements:
- Certified USDA Organic
- Southern Cross Certified Australia
- Key Features
- Vacuum Packed and can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Defrost in fridge overnight before using