Wild Alaska - Black Cod - Bones - Frozen - Copper River Seafoods - Alaska USA
- Wild Alaska Black Cod have a rich flavor and velvety texture. They average between 5-10lbs and have bright white flesh, which flakes easily and has high oil content. Black Cod is high in Omega-3’s and nutritious minerals.
- We have sourced this fish directly from fishermen in Alaskan.
- Alaskan fisheries are the strictest fishing waters on the planet to ensure the sustainability of the catch for generations to come.
- Key Features
- Defrost in fridge overnight before use
- Can be stored up to 12 months in freezer
Nutrition Facts (per 100 grams):
* Calories - 195
* Protein – 13.4 g
* Fat – 15.3 g
* Saturated Fat – 3.2 g
* Sodium - 56 mg
* Cholesterol - 49 mg
* Omega-3 – 1.6 g