Copper River - Wild Alaska - Coho Salmon - Portions - Frozen - Alaska USA
Wild Alaska Copper River Coho Salmon frozen portions, skin on, individually vacuum packed. The worlds finest pure wild & sustainable salmon.
Copper River Salmon generally holds 30% more good natural wild fats than any other Wild Alaskan Salmon - the Salmon need the extra fats, including Omega 3's, for the incredible journey they make each year back up the Copper River to spawning grounds surrounded by ancient glaciers in Alaska.
Coho has a milder flavour and firmer fish than the King or Sockeye from Copper River. It is also a leaner fish, so lighter cooking than the other two. Ideally suited to grilling, steaming and seasoning and marinading before cooking.
Wild Salmon, particularly Copper River Salmon has a pure wild flavour, so Coho may be the easiest option to have the little one's start their wild salmon experience.
- Copper River Wild Alaska Salmon is recognised as the Finest Salmon in the World, exclusive to growsFresh.
- This product is graded A1 - the finest grade for Alaskan Salmon.
- The golden salmon logo authenticates this product as being from Copper River. The Alaska Seafood logo authenticates it is from Alaska.
- growsFresh sources this product directly from the Copper River Seafoods fishermen out of Cordova Alaska, where we have visited and can verify the the quality with which the fishermen treat the fish - only the finest grade is made available.
- Key Features
- Defrost in fridge overnight before use
- Can be stored up to 6 months in freezer
- Each fillet has skin on and pin bone out. Individually Vacuum Packed (IVP) for your convenience
Nutritional Profile for a 7 ounce serving of Copper River Coho:
Sat. Fat: 2g