Lamb - Cutlets - Frenched & Cap Off - Grass Fed - Chilled - Australian
- Our lamb is premium grade Australian lamb. It is MSA Graded - this means it is the highest grade Australian lamb.
- Approximately four lamb cutlets are sliced fresh from the lamb rack.
- Kids love picking up the these tender and tasty 'lamb lollipops', and are a great introduction for kid independent eating, simply wrap the bone end in a serviette and let them pick them up....fun and plenty of clean bones afterwards... Ideal for little ones from teething age up as the meat is so soft.
- Cutlets are taken from the ribs of the lamb and cooked individually. When a number of them are left together and cooked as a whole, they’re called a rack of lamb.
- They are very easy and quick to cook up. Lightly season with Himalayan pink salt and let it absorb into each side for a few minutes, heat up a grill or pan to moderate heat, give our lamb chops a few minutes on each side until golden brown depending on your own taste, and then let rest for minute before serving.
- Key Features
- Freshly vacuum packed with chilled fridge shelf life - 5 days
- Approx 4 cutlets