Cherry Tree Organics
Cherry Tree - Organic Beef - Rump - Steak - Grass Fed - Frozen - Australian
This is the farmers favourite Steak, Rump Steak, lean high nutrient beef with a thin line of grass fed organic fat around the outside, delicious on the BBQ or pan fry.
Cherry Tree Beef is now considered some of the finest Beef in the World, and the only Certified Organic Black Angus pure grass fed beef on the market. Velvet soft & nutrient dense.
Rump Steak is typically leaner than other premium cuts like, Rib Eye or Striploin/Sirloin, but the unique thing with Shane's beef is that it is velvety soft and pure grass fed, so comes with a nice clean taste, so this a gorgeous eating experience.
Cut fresh for your order, it is super lean, clean tasting and soft and tender. Ideal for the BBQ, Steak.
From Black Angus Beef fed on pure organic grass fed pastures. Australia's finest organic beef.
- Cherry Tree Organics beef is:
- Certified USDA Organic
- Australian Certified Organic: Southern Cross No. 20119
- Rump is cut from the hindquarter and is a boneless piece of beef that covers the hip bone of the animal. An extremely versatile cut it can be roasted, pan-fried, barbecued, stir-fried or slow-cooked in a braise or casserole. It is a great full flavoured piece of beef.
- Key Features
- Can be stored up to 6 months in freezer
- Chosen weight is for one piece of steak which will be individually packed.