Cherry Tree Organics
Cherry Tree - Organic Lamb - Cutlets - Frenched - Grass Fed - Fresh - Australian
Fresh direct from the Cherry Tree Downs farm - pure grass fed Certified Organic Lamb Cutlets - frenched.
The lamb is much leaner but still velvety soft and delicious tasting medium flavour. A simple medium/hot heat quick pan fry, or BBQ grill will produce a delicious and succulent eating experience.
Cherry Tree Organics Lamb is Australian certified organic and 100% grass-fed.
Portions: various - usually 4 cutlets per pack.
Cherry Tree Organics lamb is reared slowly and naturally at The Blundy family farm — Cherry Tree Downs — in picturesque South Gippsland, Victoria. Shane and Ann only breed old style, British bred lamb renowned for their high-quality meat. Organic lush pure grass fed pasture also provide the highest Omega 3's of any other lamb.
- Cherry Tree Organics lamb is slow grown pure natural on biodynamic high rainfall grass for its entire life. This means the a clean, crisp lamb taste, and so soft.
- The lamb is very soft, flavourful, and very moist when cooked. It is also very high in nutrient content, and most the key nutrients are stored in the natural fats in the lamb. Like our Wild Salmon the fats are very good fats for you.
- Grass-fed lamb has been shown to average at least 25% more omega-3s than conventionally fed lamb, including as much as 49% more ALA (alpha-linolenic acid, the basic building block for omega-3s). In our own nutritional profile of grass-fed lamb, we use a conservative average estimate of 40 milligrams of omega-3s per ounce of roasted lamb loin. That's 50% of the omega-3s in an ounce of baked cod fish or broiled tuna, and 67% of the amount in an ounce of sesame seeds.
- Key Features
- Storage: chilled approximately 4 degrees Celcius
- Useful life: approximately 5 days from receiving if stored in proper conditions, above, and in its original vacuum packed bag.