Cherry Tree Organics
Cherry Tree - Organic Lamb - Rack - Frenched - Grass Fed - Frozen - Australian
Cherry Organics Lamb is Australian certified organic and 100% grass-fed. It has been frozen for less than 2 weeks.
Cherry Tree Organics lamb is reared slowly and naturally at The Blundy family farm — Cherry Tree Downs — in picturesque South Gippsland, Victoria. Shane and Ann only breed old style, British bred lamb renowned for their high-quality meat.
Simply gorgeous eating quality. The lamb has a super soft clean crisp flavour and just the right amount of fat content. Sourced directly from Shane and on the plane the next day, as fresh as can be.
- Cherry Tree Organics lamb is slow grown pure natural on biodynamic high rainfall grass for its entire life. This means the a clean, crisp lamb taste, and so soft.
- The lamb is very soft, flavourful, and very moist when cooked. It is also very high in nutrient content, and most the key nutrients are stored in the natural fats in the lamb. Like our Wild Salmon the fats are very good fats for you.
- Grass-fed lamb has been shown to average at least 25% more omega-3s than conventionally fed lamb, including as much as 49% more ALA (alpha-linolenic acid, the basic building block for omega-3s). In our own nutritional profile of grass-fed lamb, we use a conservative average estimate of 40 milligrams of omega-3s per ounce of roasted lamb loin. That's 50% of the omega-3s in an ounce of baked cod fish or broiled tuna, and 67% of the amount in an ounce of sesame seeds.
- The lamb is certified organic under Australian and USA organic requirements:
- Certified USDA Organic
- Australian Certified Organic: Southern Cross no. 20119
- Key Features
- Can be stored in the freezer for 12 months.
- Useful life: approximately 5 days from receiving if stored in proper conditions, above, and in its original vacuum packed bag.