Hazeldene's Free Range Chicken - Premium Chicken Breast Mince - Frozen - Australian
Australia's Premium Accredited Free Range Hazeldene's chicken is used for this mince product, made using fresh mince and frozen down each week.
- Hazeldene's Chicken is Accredited Free Range - natural and farm fresh direct from Hazeldene's Farm in Victoria Australia
- Available in 100g, 250g, and 500g packs.
- The mince is made fresh by us each day, from the premium free range chicken breasts only. Unlike other chicken minces there is no skin, or other add ins, pure lean breast. Ready for your family, for homemade burgers, pasta, and kebabs.
- The chickens are processed at Hazeldene's farm and sent straight to the plane in Melbourne for us to receive the next day, packed and made available for you the next day. We manage the entire supply chain logistics to ensure product freshness and integrity. The chicken remains chilled in refrigerated transport and never frozen.
- Hazeldene's Free Range chicken is air chilled - this is different to most other chicken farms, who chill the chicken using water chilling after processing that can use additives and may allow the chicen to absorb water during the chilling process.
- Growsfresh frozen chicken mince is made from chilled chicken breast only. Each week we may make some extra mince and freeze it into packs which are vacuum packed and make available. Many of our customers often freeze down our fresh mince, this may make it easier as the fresh mince is packed in brown paper food grade packaging.
- All of our frozen mince has not been frozen for more than a month in accordance with growsfresh policy.
- Key Features:
- 100% Antibiotic Free
- Raised on vegetarian diet
- Accredited by Australia’s RSPCA – a central group that assures the welfare of animals
- No Added Hormones or Steroids
- Air Chilled
What does is 100% Antibiotic free mean?
The birds have not received any kind of antibiotic at any time in their life. It is very common for antibiotics to be used across meat industries in Australia. Hazeldene’s Free Range chicken have no antibiotic growth promotants, no prophylactic antibiotics, no therapeutic antibiotics and no antibiotics of any kind ever.
Why is this important? Antibiotics are essential for human health, the more we are exposed to them, the less effective they are when we really need them. Taking all kinds of antibiotics out of food is the right thing to do.
Raised on vegetarian diet
Hazeldene’s Free Range chicken are raised on wholesome, vegetarian diet, consisting of grains, vegetables, seeds and legumes. They are never fed any animal by-products at all. Removing meat from feed ensures the birds never consumes resonant antibiotics from other animals, but also ensures the birds are consuming more plant based proteins. Plant based proteins contain unsaturated fats, rather than saturated. The has a great effect on the chicken meat quality, and you will find Hazeldene’s Free Range chicken breast is far more tender than any other brand.
- Defrost in fridge overnight before use
- Can be stored up to 6 months in freezer
- ACMF Food Safety and Handing..