Hazeldene's Free Range Chicken - Tenderloins - Frozen - Australian
Fresh Hazeldenes Free Range Chicken - Tenderloins ( aka Tenders) - super soft.
Portion size: 250g
- Hazeldene's Chicken Accredited Free range is pure, natural, and farm fresh direct from Australia
- Tenderloins are chicken meat prepared from the strips of white meat located on either side of the breastbone, under the breast meat
- Key Features:
- 100% Antibiotic Free
- Raised on vegetarian diet
- Accredited by Australia’s RSPCA – a central group that assures the welfare of animals
- No Added Hormones or Steroids
- Air Chilled
What does is 100% Antibiotic free mean?
The birds have not received any kind of antibiotic at any time in their life. It is very common for antibiotics to be used across meat industries in Australia. Hazeldene’s Free Range chicken have no antibiotic growth promotants, no prophylactic antibiotics, no therapeutic antibiotics and no antibiotics of any kind ever.
Why is this important? Antibiotics are essential for human health, the more we are exposed to them, the less effective they are when we really need them. Taking all kinds of antibiotics out of food is the right thing to do.
Raised on vegetarian diet
Hazeldene’s Free Range chicken are raised on wholesome, vegetarian diet, consisting of grains, vegetables, seeds and legumes. They are never fed any animal by-products at all. Removing meat from feed ensures the birds never consumes resonant antibiotics from other animals, but also ensures the birds are consuming more plant based proteins. Plant based proteins contain unsaturated fats, rather than saturated. The has a great effect on the chicken meat quality, and you will find Hazeldene’s Free Range chicken breast is far more tender than any other brand.
- Defrost in fridge overnight before use
- Can be stored up to 12 months in freezer
- 250g - Approx 4 pieces
- ACMF Food Safety and Handing