Lamb - Rack - Frenched & Cap On - Grass Fed - Frozen - Australian
Lamb Rack (Frenched and Cap On) - a layer of fat and muscle across the top of the rack means it is best suited to slow roasting. it is more economical than Cap off as the fat cover has to be removed.
Pure grass fed lamb, super soft & tender with a mild clean crisp taste that only grass fed lamb can provide. High in Omega's and nutrient dense protein.
Australia's finest lamb, pure grass fed, sourced directly from farmers across the key southern lamb growing areas of Australia, southern Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, and the Margaret River region of Western Australia.
- Ideally roasted low and slow in the oven, these are a show stopper at your next dinner party. Serve as half a rack per person or cut into individual cutlets and serve..ofcourse chewing on the bones is always acceptable.
- These is high grade lamb and only need some light pink salt seasoning before roasting, however depending on taste you can get quite adventurous to marinade etc..
- It has been MSA Graded - this means it is the highest grade Australian lamb.
- Rack is taken from the ribs of the lamb. When cut individually, they are called cutlets.
- Key Features
- Can be stored in the freezer for 12 months.
- Approx 8 ribs
- Click here for MLA cooking tips